How do you blog?  

Posted by Tony Guerrero

So, I go through spurts of blog activity, and then nothing. I notice this is true for others as well, but there are those who manage to blog everyday, sometimes multiple times a day. I find myself feeling guilty for not blogging, because if even one person made the effort to check my blog, I feel as if I should have done something for them.

So, my little poll:

This entry was posted on Monday, April 6, 2009 at Monday, April 06, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I check you everyday so I don't miss one of your interesting blogs, Tony. Write only when you have something to say that people will want to read. I try to write one a week on mine. Sometimes two.
I don't know how some people can write one every day! Keep up your blog.

4/06/2009 8:38 AM
Anonymous  

It seems to me like everyone (at least everyone on your list) has been blogging less frequently. I think the blog trend is somewhat fading. If they're like me, they get on a roll with it then something new comes along (like Facebook) and they're over it. Some of these people write novels. To be honest, I'd much rather read a quick status update on FB to stay "connected" if you know what I mean. No offense to you habitual bloggers but it's just my opinion, you asked (and your wife always has a mouthful to say!) Thanks for reading

4/06/2009 8:58 PM

Blogs are the best method to share your own thoughts towards the health and to take the views of others for you.

Regards: best nail fungus treatment

9/07/2011 4:30 AM

Blogs are a way to express your health experiences to others. And share there thoughts for a good treatment as hemorrhoids treatment and others.

9/07/2011 4:34 AM

Post a Comment