UPDATE TO LAST POST  

Posted by Tony Guerrero

After I wrote my last blog, I thought "Why not share my fan moment with the man himself?", so I felt compelled to drop Gene a little email via his website, just for kicks. I figured that since our Starbucks meeting was so brief, I might as well tell him why it was meaningful to me. So, the topper of the story - he posted my letter on his website and thanked me yet again!
(Yes, I am a dork.)

Click on this picture to see it:

This entry was posted on Friday, January 16, 2009 at Friday, January 16, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Yeah!!! I love it! I am the same way when the Dodgers guys post my stuff on their blog!!!
Congrats!!

1/16/2009 10:16 PM

Ummm - Stalker Much??

1/25/2009 8:32 PM

Post a Comment