One for the band geeks...  

Posted by Tony Guerrero



I've often joked that I don't mind when my things get damaged or stolen, because it means I get to buy new things! Everything's replaceable, right? Not so, it turns out.

I was reminded by my friend Kurt Witt at Yamaha instruments that my trumpet, from the very in-demand Xeno YTR8335RG line of Yamaha Professional Series Trumpets, is the ONLY one ever manufactured in the brass color. Every other one is silver, like the picture.

So, hands off my trumpet.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at Saturday, January 24, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Music helps in improving the health too.

Regards: Hemorrhoids Cure

9/07/2011 4:43 AM

I agree with the comment that music helps in cure the mental stress.

with Wishes: nail fungus cure

9/07/2011 4:45 AM

Post a Comment