And the winner is...  

Posted by Tony Guerrero


So, my CD 'Apasionado' was in the preliminary round for the Grammys (in the Contemporary Jazz category), but didn't make the final cut of five albums. (I know, I know...its an honor just to be nominated to be nominated...!)

However, a gospel song I co-wrote with Alva Copeland has just been nominated for "Independent Song Of The year" by Worship Leader Magazine, and YOU can go vote for it!

Just click here:
http://www.worshipleader.com/praise-awards

And tell your friends! (Each computer can only vote once)

Sure, I'd like it to win because it really is song of the year, and not because I flooded the votes, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. :)

I promise - if it wins, free cars for everyone!
(That is, if the prize comes with ten-zillion dollars, otherwise, you'll get my heartfelt thanks.)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at Wednesday, December 17, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Congratulations! I've been listening to the Christmas album all week...
You are SO good on that!!
Good luck!
I can't wait to hear what happens once America's votes are in!

12/18/2008 5:30 AM

Post a Comment