My Niece  

Posted by Tony Guerrero


My niece, Alina, who was recently a regular on Days of Our Lives, just filmed a pilot for Fox. It just got picked up for next season. It's called "Outnumbered" and is based on a hit British TV show ("Office", anyone?!?) AND, get this, when the new season starts, it will immediately follow American Idol...!

CLICK HERE TO SEE A PREVIEW

She's the only little girl in the clip.
Actually looks like a really funny show.
My favorite line of hers: "You killed my childhood, mommy."
Can't wait to hear her use that line against my sister.

Yes, Ella's favorite playmate is officially making more money than her entire extended family combined.

(The picture is Ella & Alina in Ella's playroom)

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 at Sunday, May 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

That looks hilarious!

5/19/2008 11:25 AM

Post a Comment