The lost week...  

Posted by Tony Guerrero


Once a year I produce a CD of new songs submitted by writers from all over the country and beyond. While most CDs usually take months to complete, this one happens in less than one week! I'll write more about it once I'm done, but I thought you'd want to see the basic view I've been staring at 24 hours a day this entire week...my studio computer. Send coffee.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 10, 2008 at Saturday, May 10, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Tony,
I LOVED your song that Allison sang tonight! So beautiful and so perfect for HER to sing!!
Good luck!
Julie

5/10/2008 9:31 PM

Hmmm.... better than staring @ inventory lists every day, for the last 4 months.... who needs the coffee now, huh?!? :)

5/11/2008 11:02 PM

Post a Comment