New CD  

Posted by Tony Guerrero


I have a new CD called "Apasionado" coming out May 20 on Native Language Records.
Its a collection of new original jazz music that reflects my latin/brazilian influences.
I've uploaded two songs from the project to my myspace page for you to check out.

Click HERE

(I'll let you know when it hits the stores/itunes)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at Wednesday, April 23, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hmm, the name will make people think that you can speak spanish. Is that false advertisement? :) Seriously though, I can't wait to get my hands on a copy! Congrats!

4/23/2008 10:07 AM

Tony--those cuts sound great! I will buy it when it comes out--unless of course there's a discount for Saddleback Worship Conference attenders! :)

4/24/2008 4:14 PM

Post a Comment