Order In The Court!  

Posted by Tony Guerrero


So, I had Jury Duty today. I spent the whole boring day sitting around a room with nothing to do but surf the web. I didn't get picked for a court case, even though I had decided I would do the honorable thing and not try to get out if it. So, I have been excused, having done my civic duty. I get home, all proud of myself for doing the honorable thing, painting a picture of my exciting day in the justice system, only to find out that my wife received notice today to be a witness in a criminal trial (yes, she witnessed a crime)! Geez, can't I get a break? That's so much more exciting than my day! Anyone out there serve any interesting time on jury or as a witness?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at Wednesday, March 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I feel your pain...daily. :)

3/07/2008 10:06 AM

Post a Comment